All-City Zig Zag 105 Road Bike - 2023, 52cm
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'7"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Everything a Road Bike Should Be
- Crafted with world-class A.C.E. steel tubing to cut weight without sacrificing strength
- Endurance geometry and the silky ride of a steel for all-day comfort
- Modern flat-mount disc brakes for superior braking
- Sleek, hidden fender mounts keep you riding through rain or shine
- Clearance for 32mm tires with fenders, or 35mm without
- We've found All-City bikes run a little big and recommend studying the geometry numbers included on this page or reaching out to our knowledgeable Ride Guides to help make sure you find your correct size.
- Bike is new and unridden
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Whisky Parts Co. No.9 RD+, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 R7070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7025, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 52/36t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Whisky Parts Co. No.7 Black Alloy, 40cm|
|Stem||Whisky Parts Co. No.7 Black Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Whisky Parts Co. No.7 Black Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ST Light i19 TCS 2.0 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, All-City Go-Devil|
|Front Tire||Teravail Rampart TR, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Teravail Rampart TR, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'5" - 5'7"
|A. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||140 mm|
|F. Stack||562 mm|
|G. Reach||384 mm|
|H. Standover Height||787.7 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.