All-City Zig Zag Ultegra Road Bike - 2023, 58cm
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Everything a Road Bike Should Be
- Crafted with world-class A.C.E. steel tubing to cut weight without sacrificing strength
- Endurance geometry and the silky ride of a steel for all-day comfort
- Modern flat-mount disc brakes for superior braking
- Sleek, hidden fender mounts keep you riding through rain or shine
- Clearance for 32mm tires with fenders, or 35mm without
- We've found All-City bikes run a little big and recommend studying the geometry numbers included on this page or reaching out to our knowledgeable Ride Guides to help make sure you find your correct size.
- Bike is new and unridden
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties
- This crankset has been inspected per Shimano's recall guidelines
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Whisky Parts Co. No.9 RD+, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Whisky Parts Co. No.7 Black Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Whisky Parts Co. No.7 Black Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Whisky Parts Co. No.7 Black Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Whisky Parts Co. No.9 30mm Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, All-City Go-Devil|
|Front Tire||Teravail Rampart Light & Supple TR, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Teravail Rampart Light & Supple TR, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|A. Effective Top Tube||580 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||580 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||185.5 mm|
|F. Stack||607 mm|
|G. Reach||400 mm|
|H. Standover Height||840.1 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.