Sorry, this Salsa Cycles Pony Rustler Carbon X01 Mountain Bike - 2017, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Salsa Cycles Pony Rustler Carbon X01 Mountain Bike - 2017, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Upgraded SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain w/ SRAM XG-1295 Eagle 10-52 cassette
- New Vittoria Martello Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire
- New SRAM chain
- Front & rear suspension have been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Replaced handlebar grips & rear shifter cable/housing
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & top tube
- Moderate scratches on the down tube, bottom bracket, seatstays, & chainstays
- Moderate scratches on the handlebar, crank arms, & rims
- Drive side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Model||Pony Rustler Carbon X01|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Salsa Cycles Carbon , 740mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Whisky Parts Co. No.9 50w Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, SRAM S900|
|Front Tire||Specialized Ground Control GRID T7 2Bliss Ready, 27.5" x 3.0"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Martello Trail Graphen 2.0, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'2" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||651.8 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||534 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||628.1 mm|
|G. Reach||459.4 mm|
|H. Standover Height||801.5 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.