Sorry, this Orbea Orca M20iTEAM Road Bike - 2022, 57cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Orbea Orca M20iTEAM Road Bike - 2022, 57cm
Fit Range: 6'1" - 6'3"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Hunting in The Pack
- Bigger gear range for bigger performance with Shimano's best Ultegra yet, 12spd R8100
- Top-tier race bike engineered for max performance in the pro peloton
- Carbon frame balances super-responsive stiffness with some comfort on rough roads
- Precise handling with plenty of adjustments to get your perfect fit
- Disc and rim brake options available
- Bike is new and unridden
- Bike is covered by manufacturers’ warranties
- Minor scratches on the top tube
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Orbea Orca, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 8170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8100 , 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||OC RP20 Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||OC RP10 Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||OC XP10 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Prologo Scratch M5|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Fulcrum Racing 600 DB Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Fulcrum|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'1" - 6'3"
|A. Effective Top Tube||576 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.2°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.2°|
|E. Head Tube||186 mm|
|F. Stack||597 mm|
|G. Reach||395 mm|
|H. Standover Height||825 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.