Sorry, this Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Road Bike - 2020, XX-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Road Bike - 2020, XX-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: >6'4"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Confident All-Around Racer
- SRAM Red eTap groupset
- Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon wheelset
- Lightweight frame makes climbing a breeze and inspires poise on the descents
- Oversized 1 ¼” steerer tube for a stiffer ride
- Low internal seat clamp means seatposts flex more for increased comfort
- Room for up to 32mm tires
- Moderate heel rub on the non-drive side chainstay
- Small scratches on the non-drive side top tube, drive side seatstay, & drive side fork
- Small scratches on the seatpost & cranks
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Canyon F38 CF Disc, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon, 52/36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1190, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Canyon H36 Aerocockpit CF Carbon, 43cm|
|Seatpost||Canyon S13 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Clincher, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|A. Effective Top Tube||612 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||614 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.8°|
|E. Head Tube||213 mm|
|F. Stack||631 mm|
|G. Reach||428 mm|
|H. Standover Height||874 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.