Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Enduro Mountain Bike - 2021, S4 has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Enduro Mountain Bike - 2021, S4
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'8" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Big-travel enduro bike for downhill-style trails and pedaling back up
- Shock linkage creates an efficient climber that doesn’t wallow in the suspension
- Balance of stiffness and forgiveness in the frame delivers beautiful tracking through choppy passes
- Take on long trail rides or send it at the bike park: the Enduro can do it all
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Replaced handlebar grips
- Replaced rear brake pads
- Light scratches on the handlebar & non-drive side down tube
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms
- Moderate scratches on the drive-side fork lower
- The non-drive side seatstay & chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||34 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 38 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Series FLOAT X2|
|Rear Shock Travel||170mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Roval Traverse Carbon, 800mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 34.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher Grid Trail T9 2Bliss Ready, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Butcher Grid Gripton Compound 2Bliss Ready , 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'8" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||644 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||63.9°|
|E. Head Tube||110 mm|
|F. Stack||629 mm|
|G. Reach||487 mm|
|H. Standover Height||865 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.