Sorry, this BMC Teammachine SLR 01 ONE Road Bike - 2019, 51cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
BMC Teammachine SLR 01 ONE Road Bike - 2019, 51cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'2" - 5'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Climb all day and all night with a frame designed around low drag
- Conquer sprints, climbs, or any other challenge you can think of
- Snappy handling ready to respond at a moment's notice
- Newer models include an integrated headset for weight reduction
- Available in carbon (SLR) and aluminum (ALR) models
- Small paint chips on the top tube
- Small scratches on the frame, cranks, handlebar, & stem
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout & fork
- Light scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area
- Moderate blemishes on the rims & seatpost
|Model||Teammachine SLR 01 ONE|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||14 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||BMC Teammachine SLR 01, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9110, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Alloy, 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||BMC RCB 01 Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||BMC RSM01 Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||BMC SLR01 Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'2" - 5'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||535 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||133 mm|
|F. Stack||530 mm|
|G. Reach||377 mm|
|H. Standover Height||754 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.