Sorry, this Commencal Meta Trail V4.2 Mountain Bike - 2018, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Commencal Meta Trail V4.2 Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Versatile One
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort and control.
- New PRO Turnix Off Road saddle for improved comfort.
- New CST Rock Hawk tires offer fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- Moderate ding on the down tube.
- Moderate scuffs on the drive side seatstay.
- Light paint chip on the drive side fork stanchion & seat tube.
- Light scratches on the lower fork legs, down tube, top tube, chainstays, & non-drive side seatstay.
|Model||Meta Trail V4.2|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||32 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 DebonAir|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Ride Alpha Alloy, 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Stem||Ride Alpha Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Factory Series Transfer Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||PRO Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||e*thirteen TRS Aluminum Tubeless , e*thirteen TRS Boost|
|Front Tire||CST Rock Hawk EPS, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||CST Rock Hawk EPS, 27.5" x 2.4"|
5'10" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||627.3 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||602.5 mm|
|G. Reach||460 mm|
|H. Standover Height||700 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.