Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 6Fattie Mountain Bike - 2018, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 6Fattie Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New Continental Mountain King Pure Grip tires
- Select parts of this fork were recalled, so we replaced or fixed them to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
- Moderate scratches on the handlebar
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side of the down tube
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & cranks
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Ohlins RXF 36|
|Rear Shock||Ohlins STX 22|
|Rear Shock Travel||135mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Carbon, 750mm|
|Stem||Syntace F109 Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Henge|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse SL Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Continental Mountain King Pure Grip Shield Wall, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Rear Tire||Continental Mountain King Pure Grip Shield Wall, 27.5" x 2.8"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||616 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|E. Head Tube||125 mm|
|F. Stack||646 mm|
|G. Reach||431 mm|
|H. Standover Height||770 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.