Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Camber Mountain Bike - 2018, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Camber Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Say Hello to Your New Best Friend
- Frame construction blends durability and weight savings
- Trail geometry is fun for both climbing and descending
- Shorter side of mid-travel—suspension smooths roots and rocks without losing efficiency
- Well-rounded build will tickle your fancy through both the smooth and rough
- New rear brake pads & rotor
- Light scratches on the down tube
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side seatstay & chainstay
- Moderate paint chips & scratches on the drive side top tube, seatstay, & chainstay
- Moderate paint chips behind the seat tube & at the lower linkage
- Moderate scratches on the fork & stanchions
- Moderate scratches on the rims
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||PRO LT Alloy, 800mm|
|Stem||Syntace F109 Alloy, 31.8mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||OneUp Dropper , 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse SL Carbon Tubeless Ready, Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||613 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|E. Head Tube||95 mm|
|F. Stack||627 mm|
|G. Reach||445 mm|
|H. Standover Height||752 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.