Sorry, this Ibis Ripley LS Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Ibis Ripley LS Mountain Bike - 2018, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'7"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Fast, Inspired 29er
- New Specialized Eliminator GRID TRAIL T7 2Bliss Ready rear tire
- New rotors
- Replaced rear brake pads
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & drive side fork stanchion
- Light scratches on the handlebar endcaps, brake levers, crank arms, rear derailleur, & rims
- Moderate scratches on the top tube, down tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Drive side down tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000, 30t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Nukeproof Horizon Carbon, 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 31.8 mm x 70mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||KS Lev Si, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Ibis 938 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Ibis|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO TLE, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID Trail T7, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'2" - 6'7"
|A. Effective Top Tube||640 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||521 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.5°|
|E. Head Tube||107 mm|
|F. Stack||632 mm|
|G. Reach||448 mm|
|H. Standover Height||750 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.