Sorry, this Evil Following Mountain Bike - 2017, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Evil Following Mountain Bike - 2017, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring for improved rider efficiency.
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for more stopping power.
- New PRO Components Koryak handlebar & stem for improved ergonomics.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- 120mm trail bike that performs way above its weight class
- Lightweight carbon frame and steep seat tube angle make it a wicked fast climber
- Geometry designed to be forgiving so you can push the limits of fun and still feel safe
- DELTA suspension linkage is dialed for grippy climbing and floaty descents
- Moderate scuffs on the underside of the down tube.
- Moderate paint chips on the inside of the seatstays, chainstays, seatstay arch, & chainstay arch.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the seatstays, chainstays, seatstay arch, & chainstay arch.
- Small paint chips on the frame.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & cranks.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch RT3|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M785, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8000 w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||PRO Components Koryak Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||PRO Components Koryak Alloy, 31.8mm x 35mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Ibis 941 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Formula|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||626 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.3, 73.4 (High, Low)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67.4, 66.8 (High, Low)|
|E. Head Tube||110 mm|
|F. Stack||608 mm|
|G. Reach||439 mm|
|H. Standover Height||715 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.