Sorry, this Niner Air 9 RDO Mountain Bike - 2018, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Niner Air 9 RDO Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Cannondale Lefty is lightweight & responsive
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires
- New brake rotors & handlebar grips
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side chainstay & down tube
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side rear dropout
- Small scuffs on the drive side chainstay
- Small scratches on the front & rear triangles, the rims, & the cranks
|Model||Air 9 RDO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale Lefty XLR, Carbon|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Thomson Trail C Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Thomson X4 Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 10°|
|Seatpost||Niner RDO Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||Lefty|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Kappius Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Project 321|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||630 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||483 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||626 mm|
|G. Reach||441 mm|
|H. Standover Height||786 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.