Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Carbon 29 Mountain Bike - 2019, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Carbon 29 Mountain Bike - 2019, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
- Push ACS3 Fork Coil Conversion Kit for more traction.
- New SRAM chain & chainring for crisp shifting.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New rear brake pads for increased braking power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seat tube, the chainstays, & the seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the inner chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the front & rear triangle, the fork lower legs, the cranks, the rear derailleur, & the rims.
|Model||S-Works Stumpjumper Carbon 29|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT w/ Push ACS3 Coil Conversion Kit|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Renthal Fatbar Carbon 35, 800mm|
|Stem||Renthal Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Factory Series Transfer, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Boyd Ridgeline Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Boyd Tripel|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||628 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||455 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.1°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|E. Head Tube||125 mm|
|F. Stack||641 mm|
|G. Reach||445 mm|
|H. Standover Height||762 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.