Sorry, this Turner Czar Mountain Bike - 2015, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Turner Czar Mountain Bike - 2015, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Emperor of the Race Course
- Rear shock has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New FSA Afterburner WideR wheelset offering the ability to cover all disciplines.
- New brake rotors for improved stopping power.
- Stages Gen 3 Power Meter. *
- XC-racer through and through
- DW-link suspension platform performs well whether going up or down
- 100mm rear wheel travel and 29" wheels
- Full carbon frame beats out competitors
- Moderate scratching on both sides of the swingarm.
- Light scratches on the top & down tubes.
- Scratches on crank arms & handlebars.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore XT M785, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM NX, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon W/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M6000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Riser Carbon, 730mm|
|Stem||Pivot Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Loaded Precision Inc. X-Lite Carbon, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||FSA Afterburner WideR Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , FSA|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Aspen EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Aspen EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'2" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||625 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||533 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69.8°|
|E. Head Tube||135 mm|
|F. Stack||632 mm|
|G. Reach||434 mm|
|H. Standover Height||813 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.