Sorry, this Santa Cruz Bronson C Mountain Bike - 2016, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Santa Cruz Bronson C Mountain Bike - 2016, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'3" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Blurring the lines of Trail and Enduro
- New Selle San Marco GND saddle
- New front & rear brake pads
- New SDG Tellis dropper seatpost
- New FSA chain
- New bottom bracket
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side of the swingarm
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & chainstay
- Cable rub on the inside of the non-drive side seatstay
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & cranks
- The drive side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RC|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M675, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect, 30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1195 w/ OneUp 44T Sprocket, 10-44t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Ride Alloy, 780mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 35.0mm x 60mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||SDG Tellis, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Easton AR 27 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, SRAM MTH 716/746|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Aggressor EXO TR, 27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
6'3" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||651 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||495 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||66°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||614 mm|
|G. Reach||475 mm|
|H. Standover Height||747 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.