Sorry, this Raleigh RXC Pro Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2014, 55cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Raleigh RXC Pro Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2014, 55cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 6'0"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
In Its Element Around Cowbells and Bacon
The high performing, nimble handling of the Raleigh RXC Pro is just what's needed for making the most of your next race season.
- FSA Gossamer Alloy crankset w/ FSA Energy Alloy Stages Gen 1 Power Meter left crank arm
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainring
- Light and responsive carbon frame
- Top tube designed to be easy and comfortable to shoulder
- Light scratches on the crank arms
- Light scratches on the fork, top tube, non-drive side seatstay, & non-drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the down tube, seat tube, & drive side chainstay
- Moderate scratches on the front shifter lever
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
- Seat tube seatpost collar was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Model||RXC Pro Disc|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 6 oz|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||FSA Gossamer Alloy w/ FSA Energy Alloy Stages Gen 1 Power Meter left crank arm, 38t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Raleigh Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||3T ARX II Team Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Dimension Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||Unbranded Aluminum Disc Clincher, Shimano M475|
|Front Tire||Specialized Tracer Pro Gripton 2Bliss, 700C x 33C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Tracer Pro Gripton 2Bliss, 700C x 33C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'9" - 6'0"
|A. Effective Top Tube||540 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|E. Head Tube||130 mm|
|H. Standover Height||800 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.