Sorry, this Sklar X Radavist Super Something Klunker Gravel Bike Burgundy Something - 2023, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Sklar X Radavist Super Something Klunker Gravel Bike Burgundy Something - 2023, 56cm
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Sklar x TPC x The Radavist Collab
- Exclusively available at TPC
- Double-Butted, Heat-treated Chromoly steel is responsive and built to last
- Geometry that lends to a confident ride, especially when the road gets wild
- Available in 5 build specs as well as just a frameset
- Tire Clearance up to 700 x 55c or 27.5 x 2.1"
- 27.2mm seat post
- 3 bottle cage mounts
- Rocker Dropouts allow adjustable chainstay length or enable single speed setup
- Bike is new and unridden
- Bike is covered by manufacturers' warranties
|Model||Super Something Klunker|
|Drivetrain||Microshift, 1x10 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Sklar X Radavist Super Something, Steel|
|Brakes||Avid BB7 S_Road, Disc Brakes - Mechanical|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Trail Pro, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent X|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Velo Orange Alloy, 42t, 175mm|
|Handlebar||Blue Lug Fairweather Bullmoose Alloy, 710mm|
|Seatpost||Velo Orange Grand Cru Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ProTerra Light i23 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, WTB|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 43C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 43C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||540 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.9°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|E. Head Tube||155 mm|
|F. Stack||594 mm|
|G. Reach||392 mm|
|H. Standover Height||830 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Changing the way cyclists buy bikes.
Who is TPC?
We’re fellow bike nerds. We're cyclists who want to find the right bike, components, and accessories for you. That’s why we created our innovative Certified Pre-Owned bike process and why we’re committed to finding the best products you need for your adventures.
Bikes are meant
to be used.