Sorry, this Cervelo Soloist Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2023, 48cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Cervelo Soloist Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2023, 48cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 4'11" - 5'3"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Right around the time bike brands began creating hyper-focused models that forced riders to choose between heavier endurance bikes, ultra-stiff (and rigid) aero bikes or ultra-light (and often rigid) climbing bikes. Many garages were beginning to look like a bike shop just from their personal drop bar collections.
While #newbikeday is exciting, so is the feeling of having a go-to all-around bike that you can depend on no matter what the day brings. For this, Cervelo decided it was time to put the Soloist back in the game!
The newest generation of the Soloist blends S5 aerodynamics with R5 featherlight weight. A hair heavier than the R5, but lighter than the S5. Slightly less slippery through the wind than the S5, but far slipperier than the R5. A goldilocks combination of performance that delights whether you're conquering steep canyons or leading the local Tuesday night A-Ride.
- Quarq DFour Carbon Power Meter crankset
- absoluteBlack Oval chainrings
- MOst Jaguar Ultra XFC Aero TICR Carbon handlebar
- Specialized S-Works Power with Mimic FACT Carbon saddle
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250 rear derailleur w/ CearmicSpeed Oversized Pulley System
- DT Swiss 1400 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- World Tour performance without the World Tour Price Tag
- ~ 250g heavier than R5 and ~250g lighter than S5
- ~190g slower (more drag) than the S5, but 126g faster than the R5
- The go-to all-arounder that will clear up space in your bike room
- Light scratches on the front shifter
- Light scratches on the non-drive side seat tube & drive side chainstay
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo Soloist, All-Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Quarq DFour Carbon Power Meter w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainrings, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8100 , 11-30t|
|Handlebar||MOst Jaguar XFC Aero TICR Carbon, 36cm|
|Stem||Cervelo ST36 Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP27 Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Power with Mimic FACT|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss ARC 1400 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 240|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
4'11" - 5'3"
|A. Effective Top Tube||516 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||N/A|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|E. Head Tube||86 mm|
|F. Stack||491 mm|
|G. Reach||363 mm|
|H. Standover Height||708 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.