Sorry, this Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon Gravel Bike - 2022, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon Gravel Bike - 2022, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 6'0"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
- ENVE Gravel Carbon handlebar
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- New handlebar tape, SRAM chain, & brake pads
- Light scratches on the shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the down tube, seat tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Moderate scratches on the head tube & fork dropouts
|Model||Diverge Expert Carbon|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival eTap AXS Alloy, 42t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Gravel Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Terra Carbon Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss 370|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing SK TLC, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
5'9" - 6'0"
|A. Effective Top Tube||573 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.8°|
|E. Head Tube||133 mm|
|F. Stack||610 mm|
|G. Reach||392 mm|
|H. Standover Height||779 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.