Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant Defy Advanced 2 Road Bike - 2021, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Here for The Long Haul
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Endurance geometry supports a comfortable position for any ride length
- Advanced-grade composite frame soaks up rough vibrations
- D-Fuse seatpost is the perfect partner-in-crime for harsh impacts
- Recent models fit up to 35mm tires for extra balance and grip
- This bike is in excellent condition & ready to rip.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Giant Defy, Advanced-Grade Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 R7070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano RS510 Alloy, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Giant PR-2 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Giant P-R2|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'0" - 6'4"
|a. Effective Top Tube||575 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||535 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||205 mm|
|f. Stack||605 mm|
|g. Reach||390 mm|
|h. Standover Height||835 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.