Sorry, this Yeti SB150 Mountain Bike - 2021, Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Yeti SB150 Mountain Bike - 2021, Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Proven Ride for Flat Out Speed
- ENVE Carbon handlebar
- One of the fastest bikes on the EWS circuit
- Race geometry is stable at high speeds, but still agile
- 150mm of stable, cushy rear wheel travel
- Switch Infinity suspension provides unmatched stability and traction
- Updated version of the SB6
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New WTB Volt Cr-Mo saddle
- New rear rotor
- New SRAM chain
- Rear hydraulic brake has been bled
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, top tube, seatstays, & chainstays
- Light scratches & dings on the rims
- Moderate scratches on the brake levers & rear derailleur
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||34 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 38 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X2|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Eagle Carbon, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||OneUp TwoTen, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss EX 511 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Industry Nine 1/1|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxGrip TR DD, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra TR DD, 29" x 2.5"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||625.6 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||450 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76.9°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64.5°|
|E. Head Tube||107.7 mm|
|F. Stack||624.8 mm|
|G. Reach||480.2 mm|
|H. Standover Height||740.8 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.