Sorry, this Yeti Cycles ARC TURQ T3 AXS Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Yeti Cycles ARC TURQ T3 AXS Mountain Bike - 2021, Medium
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'5" - 5'11"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Fiercely Fun Hardtail
- Designed to do everything—climb, descend, play
- Refined geometry for all day adventuring or skatepark jibbing
- Hardtail gives instant feedback for a poppy, playful ride
- TURQ or T/Series carbon frame options are tough and lightweight
- Evolved from the early roots of mountain biking
- Curious about one of the biggest perks of buying with TPC? Read about our Guaranteed Buyback Program. It comes standard with every bike we sell.
- New brake pads
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes have been bled
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & drive side chainstay
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Moderate paint chip & touch up paint on the top tube
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||24 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 Ultimate, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Yeti Cycles Carbon, 760mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Alloy, 35.0mm x 70mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Ergo SM Enduro Pro Ti Men|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XM 1700 Spline Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ikon 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'5" - 5'11"
|A. Effective Top Tube||604.3 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||410 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|E. Head Tube||102.9 mm|
|F. Stack||638.9 mm|
|G. Reach||445 mm|
|H. Standover Height||722 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.