Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Rail 9.9 Mountain E-Bike - 2021, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Enduro Rig with a Boost
Why We Love It
- New Selle San Marco GND saddle for added comfort & support.
- New SRAM Code RSC right brake lever for increased braking confidence.
- Downhill-oriented geometry for assertive descending
- Plush, progressive long-travel soaks up the chunk with ease
- Bosch system (Performance Line CX) is smaller, lighter, and more efficient than previous versions
- Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
- Pedal assist up to 20 mph
- Does not include the battery key (not necessary for functionality, or charging).
- Light scratches on the rims.
- Light scuffs on the fork lowers.
- Light scratches on the drive-side of the head tube.
- Moderate paint chip on the drive-side of the top tube.
- Moderate paint chip & scuff on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Small paint chips on the drive-side of the down tube battery cover.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||49 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||RockShox ZEB Ultimate|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RT3|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||e*thirteen e*spec Race Carbon, 34t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Deity Trail Alloy, 770mm|
|Headset||FSA Knock Block|
|Stem||Bontrager RXL Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Line Elite, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Line Elite 30 Carbon Tubeless Ready , Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Motor||Bosch Performance CX|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625Wh|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||633mm, 634mm (High, Low)|
|b. Seat Tube||450 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||64.9°, 64.5° (High, Low)|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||627mm, 630mm (High, Low)|
|g. Reach||470mm, 465mm (High, Low)|
|h. Standover Height||767mm, 762mm (High, Low)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.