Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Procaliber 9.7 Mountain Bike - 2021, Med/Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Refined XC Hardtail
Why We Love It
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride
- Trek’s quickest MTB excels on singletrack and the race loop
- Wins with nimble, agile, and ultra-efficient chops
- World Cup proven hardtail positions you for the podium
- Lightweight OCLV carbon frame is smooth and stiff
- IsoSpeed decoupler creates great compliance and traction
- Minor paint scuffs on the drive-side of the down tube.
- Light scratches on the stem face-plate.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side crank arm.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||24 lbs 14 oz|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Front: Shimano MT500 / Rear: Shimano XT M8100, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM GX, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Alloy, 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Kovee Alloy, 35.0mm x 70mm, 13°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Line, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Comp|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue Tubeless Ready , 29" x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue Tubeless Ready , 29" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||610 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||444 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.8°|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||600 mm|
|g. Reach||435 mm|
|h. Standover Height||765 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.