Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Emonda SLR 7 Road Bike - 2021, 60cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ultralight Aero Climber
Why We Love It
- Zipp SL70 Aero Carbon handlebar.
- Stages Gen 3 Dual-Sided Power Meter*
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Superlight, quick, and agile on the climbs and flats
- Aggressive geometry suited for speed on the climbs
- OCLV 700 and 800 carbon frames are stiff, responsive, and save weight
- Aero tubing swipes through the wind to save watts
- New models feature disc brakes and thru axles for a confident ride
- Small paint chips on the drive-side chainstay.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Trek Emonda, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 w/ Stages Gen 3 Power Meter, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-25t|
|Handlebar||Zipp SL70 Aero Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Seatmast Cap Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Carbon Tubeless Ready , Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||586 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||573 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.9°|
|e. Head Tube||191 mm|
|f. Stack||601 mm|
|g. Reach||399 mm|
|h. Standover Height||811 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||745 - 805 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.