Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Crockett 5 Disc Cyclocross Bike - 2021, 61cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Crossing Lines: Killer to Casual
Why We Love It
- PNW Rainier IR dropper seatpost for the roughest courses.
- Geometry that’s ready to race cyclocross, but doesn’t demand it
- Advanced alloy frame performs like carbon
- Accelerates with speed and handles quickly
- Wider tires cut through mud and are comfortable on gravel
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side rear dropout.
- Moderate scuffs on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side of the top tube.
- Light cable rub on the non-drive side of the head tube.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Trek Cross, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Apex Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Apex Hydro R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba Alloy, 40t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1180, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Pro VR-C Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||PNW Rainier IR , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Paradigm Elite 25 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Compatible Graphene 2.0, 700C x 31C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'0.8" - 6'3.2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||588 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||583 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.3°|
|e. Head Tube||205 mm|
|f. Stack||624 mm|
|g. Reach||397 mm|
|h. Standover Height||843 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.