Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Stumpjumper EVO LTD Mountain Bike - 2021, S3
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Slacker Stumpy for Shredders
Why We Love It
- Business up front party in the back, this mixed wheel setup is fast in the corners and rolls over obstacles with ease.
- These brakes are setup moto style!
- Slacked-out trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- On the high end of mid-travel suspension for rowdier riders
- Efficient pedaling with serious squish for big hits and rough rocks
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- Small tear in the saddle.
- Small paint chips on the lower, non-drive side fork leg.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||32 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Select Plus|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RS, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle Type 3|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant DUB Alloy, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 800mm|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||OneUp Dropper Post-V2, 34.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Disc 29/27.5 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID TRAIL Casing GRIPTON T9 2Bliss Ready, 29"/27.5" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID TRAIL Casing Gripton T9 2Bliss Ready, 29"/27.5" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||592mm, 590mm (Low, High)|
|b. Seat Tube||405 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76.7, 77.2 (Low, High)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||64, 64.5 (Low, High)|
|e. Head Tube||105 mm|
|f. Stack||630mm, 626mm (Low, High)|
|g. Reach||443mm, 448mm (Low, High)|
|h. Standover Height||758mm, 763mm (Low, High)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||580 - 720 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.