Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Shiv Sport Triathlon Bike - 2021, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- A favorite at Ironman World Championships for 10+ years
- Built for race day with computer and wind tunnel optimized frame
- Seize every advantage with a design so fast it’s not even UCI legal
- Built to be yours: swap components for the most precise ride possible
- Aero bars, integrated hydration, and you guessed it, ample storage
- Light scratches on the head tube, top tube, & seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Specialized Shiv w/ Specialized Alloy Brake Levers, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 53/39t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-25t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Shiv Alloy Aerobar Base Bar w/ Specialized Alloy Extensions, 40cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, Adjustable°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Shiv Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R460 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||504 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||525 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||77°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||514 mm|
|g. Reach||385 mm|
|h. Standover Height||772 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.