Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2021, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2021, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'9" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter crankset
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New Schwalbe Lugano 2 tires
- New headset
- Specialized Tarmac SL7 headset was recalled, so we replaced it to manufacturer standards
- Light scratches on drive side chainstay & non-drive side seatstay
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||S-Works Tarmac SL7|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red AXS, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter, 48/35t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Red AXS XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Aerofly II FACT Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Tarmac FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized Power Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CLX 50/60 Disc Carbon, Roval|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe Lugano 2, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Lugano 2, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'9" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||563 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||496 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|E. Head Tube||151 mm|
|F. Stack||555 mm|
|G. Reach||398 mm|
|H. Standover Height||786 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.