Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Road Bike - 2021, 52cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Road Bike - 2021, 52cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'4" - 5'7"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- New Schwalbe Lugano 2 rear tire
- New handlebar tape
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes have been bled
- Light scratches on the fork dropouts, top tube, down tube, & chainstays
- Specialized Tarmac SL 7 headset was recalled, so we replaced it to manufacturer standards
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upprades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||S-Works Tarmac SL7|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works Tarmac, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter, 48/35t, 165mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Aerofly FACT Carbon, 38cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Tarmac Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized S-Works Power FACT|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CLX 50/60 Disc Carbon Clincher , Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Roubaix Pro, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Lugano 2, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'4" - 5'7"
|A. Effective Top Tube||531 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||458 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|E. Head Tube||113 mm|
|F. Stack||517 mm|
|G. Reach||383 mm|
|H. Standover Height||746 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.