Sorry, this Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Road Bike - 2021, 54cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Road Bike - 2021, 54cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'7" - 5'9"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
- Quarq DZero dub Power Meter
- SL7 features tweaked-to-perfection frame and integrated aero cockpit
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame toes the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- New Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 tires
- New rear brake pads
- New KMC chain
- New handlebar tape
- Front & rear brake bleeds
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay
- Small scratches on the drive side top tube, seatstay, & chainstay
- Small paint chips on the drive side rear dropout
- Small scratches on the rear derailleur
- Please note: power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Model||S-Works Tarmac SL7|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Red Carbon w/ Quarq DZero dub AXS Power Meter, 53/39t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-25t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Aerofly FACT Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Tarmac FACT Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CLX Carbon Clincher, Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'7" - 5'9"
|A. Effective Top Tube||541 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||475 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||131 mm|
|F. Stack||534 mm|
|G. Reach||387 mm|
|H. Standover Height||768 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.