Sorry, this Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Mountain Bike - 2021, S5 has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Mountain Bike - 2021, S5
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10" - 6'4"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- New KMC chain
- Replaced handlebar grips & front brake pads
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes have been bled
- Moderate scratches on the fork lowers & uppers
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & non-drive side seatstay
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, drive side chainstay, drive side seatstay, & rims
- Non-drive side down tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||29 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Elite Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Bridge Hollow|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Roval|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID Trail Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Purgatory GRID Trail Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'10" - 6'4"
|A. Effective Top Tube||660 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||445 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||65°|
|E. Head Tube||130 mm|
|F. Stack||641 mm|
|G. Reach||500 mm|
|H. Standover Height||757 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.