Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Mountain Bike - 2021, S6
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- FOX Factory 34 fork is 4-way adjustable to your trails.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the seatstays, cranks, & rear derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 Ultimate, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, 30t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Roval Traverse Carbon, 780mm|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead 35 Alloy, 35.0 mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Roval Control 240 Carbon Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 240|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Purgatory GRID Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||692 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||465 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76, 76.5 (Low BB, High BB)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65, 65.5 (Low BB, High BB)|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||650 mm, 646 mm (Low BB, High BB)|
|g. Reach||530 mm, 535 mm (Low BB, High BB)|
|h. Standover Height||757 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.