Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Aethos SRAM Red eTap AXS Road Bike - 2021, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Float Through The Hills
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Quarq AXS wireless power meter*
- Ultralight climber with brilliant handling
- Responsive and comfy geometry across terrains
- Carbon layup creates a bike so light it breaks UCI rules
- Perfect balance of front and rear stiffness
- Aerodynamics discarded in favor of outstanding ride quality
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light scratches on the chainstays & drive side seatstay.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub on the head tube.
- Light ding on the front rim.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||S-Works Aethos, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD , Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Red eTap AXS w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 48/35t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized SL Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Roval Alpinist Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CLX Carbon Clincher, Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||577 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||532 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||184 mm|
|f. Stack||591 mm|
|g. Reach||402 mm|
|h. Standover Height||796 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.