Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Aethos Road Bike - 2021, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Float Through The Hills
Why We Love It
- New cassette & chainrings to optimize crisp shifting.
- New brake pads front & rear for improved braking.
- Quarq DZero Power Meter.*
- Ultralight climber with brilliant handling
- Responsive and comfy geometry across terrains
- Carbon layup creates a bike so light it breaks UCI rules
- Perfect balance of front and rear stiffness
- Aerodynamics discarded in favor of outstanding ride quality
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Moderate scratches on both shifters.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side rear drop out.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Light scratches on the top tube & down tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Quarq DZero Power Meter w/Carbon Crank Arms, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||ENVE Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Roval Alpinist Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 303s Carbon Tubeless Compatible , Zipp|
|Front Tire||IRC Formula Pro TL X-Guard, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||IRC Formula Pro TL X-Guard, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||562 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||504 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||157 mm|
|f. Stack||565 mm|
|g. Reach||395 mm|
|h. Standover Height||769 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.