Sorry, this Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Gravel Bike - 2021, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Gravel Bike - 2021, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'11" - 6'2"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- Light scratches on top tube & drive side chainstay
- Specialized Future Shock 1.5 was recalled, so we replaced or fixed them to manufacturer standards
|Model||Diverge Comp E5|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||22 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT w/ Future Shock 1.5, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX400, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX600, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX812|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba , 40t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Axis Elite Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Axis|
|Front Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Sport , 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
5'11" - 6'2"
|A. Effective Top Tube||589 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||530 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||71.8°|
|E. Head Tube||159 mm|
|F. Stack||634 mm|
|G. Reach||401 mm|
|H. Standover Height||800 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.