Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Aethos Road Bike - 2021, 61cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Float Through The Hills
Why We Love It
- SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless shifting groupset.
- New Vision 40 DB SC TLR wheelset for improved aerodynamics.
- New Challenge Strada Pro Series TLR tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Ultralight climber with brilliant handling
- Responsive and comfy geometry across terrains
- Carbon layup creates a bike so light it breaks UCI rules
- Perfect balance of front and rear stiffness
- Aerodynamics discarded in favor of outstanding ride quality
- Small cosmetic paint chips on both seatstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Specialized, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS, 44t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1290, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Lauf Smoothie Carbon, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Roval Alpinist Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Vision 40 TLR DB SC Carbon Tubeless Ready, Vision|
|Front Tire||Challenge Strada Pro Series TLR, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Challenge Strada Pro Series TLR, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||595 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||567 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||74°|
|e. Head Tube||204 mm|
|f. Stack||612 mm|
|g. Reach||408 mm|
|h. Standover Height||824 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|