- This bike is a frame up build with top of the line components.
- The frame is protected with RideWrap frame protection.
- New SDG Tellis dropper seatpost for downhill riding.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small tears & blemishes in the frame protection.
About the Nomad CC
• Designed for the biggest hits and hardest lines
• Geometry is planted and stable on rough trails
• Carbon frame is light enough to pedal well
• Massive 170mm travel will never be outgunned
• 27.5” wheels are playful on the trail and in the air
Mountain bikes don’t get much burlier than the Nomad. Every inch of this bike is designed to fly off drops, pump through jump lines, and straighline rock gardens. Huge travel and 27.5” wheels can tame any trail without losing the playful personality you crave in a freeride bike.