Sorry, this Salsa Cycles Cutthroat GRX Gravel Bike - 2020, 56cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Salsa Cycles Cutthroat GRX Gravel Bike - 2020, 56cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'8" - 6'1"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ultra Endurance for Ultra Fun
- Ritchey WCS Venture Max Alloy handlebar
- Redshift ShockStop Alloy stem w/ 20mm of travel
- Brooks Champion Narrow B17 Steel saddle
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainring
- Stan's NoTube Podium Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Gravel and adventure-touring rig for the longest rides
- High-end carbon frame saves weight and is tuned for a smooth feel
- Clearance for big tires sets you up perfectly for the rough roads ahead
- Bowed seat stays help keep you comfortable on long rides
- New Shimano chain & SRAM PG-1130 cassette
- Light scratches on the shifters & crank arms
- Light scratches on the drive side chainstay by chainring
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||21 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Salsa Cutthroat , Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX400, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX Di2 RX815, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Ride Alloy w/ absoluteBLACK Oval Chainring, 46/30t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Ritchey WCS Venture Max Alloy, 46cm|
|Stem||Redshift ShockStop Alloy w/ 20mm of travel, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Salsa Cycles Guide Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Brooks Champion Narrow B17|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Stan's NoTubes Podium Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Stan's NoTubes NEO|
|Front Tire||Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M, 700C x 45C|
|Rear Tire||Pirelli Cinturato Gravel H, 700C x 45C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
5'8" - 6'1"
|A. Effective Top Tube||560 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||508 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||74.25°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||69°|
|E. Head Tube||127 mm|
|F. Stack||619 mm|
|G. Reach||385 mm|
|H. Standover Height||810 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.