Sorry, this Pinarello Bolide TR+ Triathlon Bike - 2020, 52cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Pinarello Bolide TR+ Triathlon Bike - 2020, 52cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Pure Speed and Power
- Upgraded Zipp 404 NSW Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset
- Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Aero 1X Carbon Power Meter crankset, the pinnacle of the power meter
- Industry leading aerodynamic design
- Disc Brakes
- Unparalleled power transfer
- Replaced bottom bracket & inner tubes
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes have been bled
- Front fork aero headtube fairing is cracked
- Moderate scratches on the head tube
- Light scratches on the non-drive side seatstay
- Please Note: Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Pinarello Bolide TR+, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM S-900 Aero HRD w/ SRAM S-900 Aero HRD Brake Levers & SRAM eTap Blips, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM eTap Clics, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Quarq SRAM Red eTap AXS Aero X1 Carbon Power Meter, 50t, 167.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force AXS XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||51 Speedshop Carbon Integrated Base Bar/Stem w/ 51 Speedshop Ultimate Carbon Extensions, 40cm|
|Stem||51 Speedshop Carbon Integrated Base Bar/Stem, N/A x 90mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Aero Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle Italia Watt Kit Carbonio Superlow|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 404 NSW Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible , Zipp|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|A. Effective Top Tube||520 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||520 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||78°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|E. Head Tube||120 mm|
|F. Stack||530 mm|
|G. Reach||405 mm|
|H. Standover Height||796 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.