Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Ripley Mountain Bike - 2021, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Fast, Inspired 29er
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Modern geometry inspires confidence on the descents
- ~120mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient climbing and descending
- Version 4 boasts internal cable routing and replaceable downtube protector
- Room for up to 2.6” tires for immense traction
- Light paint chips on the down tube.
- Light scratches inside the rear triangle from tire rub.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9020, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano XTR M9100, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||OneUp Carbon, 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i30 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Front: Rocky Mountain / Rear: Deore XT|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai 3C MaxxGrip EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||658 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||482 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.5°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||631 mm|
|g. Reach||500 mm|
|h. Standover Height||759 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.