Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant Trance Advanced Pro 29 3 Mountain Bike - 2021, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Specialized Eliminator GRID T7 front tire for grip in all conditions.
- New PRO Components Koryak dropper seatpost.
- New PRO Components Turnix Off Road saddle for more comfort.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay & non-drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side swingarm.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, & derailleur.
|Model||Trance Advanced Pro|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Marzocchi Bomber Z2|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||115mm|
|Brakes||Front: Shimano MT420 / Rear: Shimano MT410, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle Alloy, 30t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact Trail Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PRO Components Koryak, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||PRO Components Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Giant TR-1 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Giant DBL Two|
|Front Tire||Specialized Eliminator GRID T7, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Dissector 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||652 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||496 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||622 mm|
|g. Reach||480 mm|
|h. Standover Height||785 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.