What We LoveThe Offering is Evil's do-anything mountain bike. With 140mm of rear travel, it sits right in the middle of its 29er line-up, striking a balance between uphill and downhill performance. The slack head tube and super long reach edge into enduro bike territory and inspire confidence on gnarly downhills. But the steep seat angle and efficient rear end allow riders to attack climbs just as hard. If you can only own one bike to handle everything from epic all-day trail missions to gnarly downhill tracks, the Offering is it. Want to learn more? Read Our Guide to Evil
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Frame is covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
About the Offering V2
Ruler of Double Black Trails
• 29er trail bike with 140mm of suspension
• Flip chip changes the geometry dramatically: two very different ride styles
• Steep seat tube angle gives you efficient climbing in the saddle
• Long reach and slack headtube angle keep it stable in the steeps
• Short chainstays make it maneuverable and poppy all the time
The Offering V2 is wildly versatile and is an absolute blast to ride on any trail. Plenty of travel for fast, choppy downhill fuses with strong climbing geometry. This bike is stable and consistent for new riders, and yet still brings the heat at every level.