Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3 Gravel Bike - 2021, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Gravel With Travel
Why We Love It
- This bike is ready to roll!
- Designed to tackle gravel, singletrack, and pavement with ease
- Modern geometry and an endurance fit deliver performance on all terrain
- Superlight 30mm of Kingpin travel for unmatched grip and efficiency
- Choose between rear suspension only or Lefty fork for full suspension
- Gear mounts all around and room for 47mm tires
- Light paint chip on the non-drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||24 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Lefty Oliver Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX400, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX600, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX812|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale One Alloy, 40t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Alloy , 44cm|
|Stem||Cannondale Two Alloy , 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||HollowGram SAVE Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||Lefty|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||WTB ST i23 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Front: Lefty 50 / Rear: Formula|
|Front Tire||WTB Venture TCS Light, 650B x 47C|
|Rear Tire||WTB Venture TCS Light, 650B x 47C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||596 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||600 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.1°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.2°|
|e. Head Tube||232 mm|
|f. Stack||641 mm|
|g. Reach||401 mm|
|h. Standover Height||880 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.