- Whisky carbon handlebar is lightweight.
- New rear brake pads & rotor for more stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small scratches on the frame & rims.
- Small paint cracks on the drive side bottom bracket.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay & non-drive side rear dropout.
- Moderate paint chip on the non-drive side top tube.
About the SB100
Uncompromising XC Crusher
• Wins on climbs, descents, and between the tape with ease
• 100mm of grippy, poppy rear travel to get through the rough stuff
• Switch Infinity suspension brings unmatched efficiency and traction
• Cross country geometry is nimble and capable on the downhill
• Older version of the new SB115
With modern geometry and a renowned suspension platform, the SB100 is known as an ultra-capable XC bike. It has slightly less travel than the SB115, but rides just as well. This bike performs day-in and day-out, on the trail and the race course.