- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New rear brake rotor for increased braking power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Small scratches on the drive side top tube.
- Small paint chips on non-drive side top tube & suspension linkage.
About the Top Fuel
Capable Cross Country Bike
• Versatile enough to race XC or rip your local trail
• Aggressive geometry is efficient on climbs and can take rough hits
• Short, poppy, supportive rear wheel travel
• Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
• New models feature integrated downtube storage
A classic in Trek’s lineup, the Top Fuel is for the rider looking to shred local trails and dip their toes in racing. It’s more relaxed than the Supercaliber, and more XC-oriented than the Fuel EX. This ride rips the ups and downs hard.