- New front brake rotor for more stopping power.
- absoluteBLACK oval chainring for improved rider efficiency.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small paint chips on the drive side down tube & chainstay.
- Small scratches on the seatstays & seatpost stanchion.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & handlebar.
About the Fuel EX
Quiver Killer Trail Bike
• Capable on all trails; it’s intended to be your only MTB
• Poppy, supportive mid-travel takes hits and excels in corners
• Modern geometry puts you in position to climb and descend with conviction
• Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
• New models feature integrated downtube storage
The Fuel EX is the definition of a modern trail bike, and is Trek’s most well-rounded MTB. With more travel than the Top Fuel and less travel than the Remedy, it’s capable on descents and quick on climbs. Meet your ticket to fast and fun.