Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Domane SLR 9 Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Top-of-The-Line Endurance Bike
Why We Love It
- New SRAM GX Eagle AXS rear derailleur & SRAM chain for precision shifting.
- No-holds-barred, fast, and light for all day races and epic rides
- Endurance geometry excels on climbs, descents, and sprints
- Ultralight OCLV 700 series carbon frame is the lightest Trek offers
- Front and rear adjustable IsoSpeed smooth out road chatter
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- Bike is setup w/ Vittoria Terreno Dry gravel tires.
- Minor scuff on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Light scratches on the crank arms.
- Small paint chip on the backside of the seatmast.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Trek Domane SLR, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||SRAM Red HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon, 46t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager XXX VR-C Carbon, 44 cm|
|Stem||Bontrager XXX Carbon, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Carbon Internal Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Bontrager Aeolus Pro|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V Carbon Tubeless Ready , Bontrager Carbon|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Terreno Dry Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||567 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||548 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||195 mm|
|f. Stack||611 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||796 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||740 mm - 800 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.