Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Domane SLR 6 Road Bike - 2020, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Top-of-The-Line Endurance Bike
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- No-holds-barred, fast, and light for all day races and epic rides
- Endurance geometry excels on climbs, descents, and sprints
- Ultralight OCLV 700 series carbon frame is the lightest Trek offers
- Front and rear adjustable IsoSpeed smooth out road chatter
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- Light paint chip on the seat tube, drive side chainstay, & non-drive side seatstay.
- Light scuff on the top tube & down tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Trek Domane SLR, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra CS-HG800 , 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager IsoCore Pro VR-CF Carbon, 44 cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Carbon Internal Seatmast Cap, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V Carbon Tubeless Ready, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Gatorskin, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||567 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||548 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||195 mm|
|f. Stack||611 mm|
|g. Reach||380 mm|
|h. Standover Height||796 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||740 mm - 800 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.